How to use 3sName?
There are common rules used to name a startup business and tech products. 💡
- Animal: Your product category + Random animal
- Extension: What your product does + Extension (e.g. ly, hub, ify, etc)
- Adjective: Adjective + What your product does
- Special TLDs: Your product name + a special TLD (e.g. .io, .ai. .co, etc)
- Generic Terms: E.g. Intercom, Buffer, Robinhood. Generic terms are usually taken by domain investors but you can append a prefix like “Get”, “Join”, “Use”, “The”, etc
Why do you create it?
As a passionate maker, I always make many products. Naming is always difficult since you have to get a name which is easy-to-remember, short, domain-available, cheap domain. So I create 3sName to automate the task for me.
I hope 3sName is simple and fast for startup founders to use.
Who are you?
I am a full-time solo maker, bootstrapped founder striving to make a profitable business. 10 years ago, I found my digital agency, SillyCube Technology Ltd. to serve clients and build side projects at the same time.
Unfortunately, it didn’t work out. The team failed a project in 2015. So the team was gone and I was the only one left. I decided to continue my journey to build something people want. This was why the company was founded. 🔥
My previous projects:
- SEO Product Optimizer - a Shopify App to Optimize SEO
- AffTable.com - a Collection of SaaS Affiliate Programs
- 3sName - the Fastest Startup Business Name Generator
Follow me if you would like to join a bootstrap journey. My focus is mainly about SaaS, Ecom & Web Development. 💪
How can I contact you?
If you want to contact me, you can pm me on Twitter: @BennyyChan